WHAT OUR LICENSEE PROGRAM OFFERS
There are hundreds of business opportunities out there. So how do you choose? You may ask yourself what type of profession suits your personality. While the fast-food or retail businesses are everywhere, they also come with backbreaking hours, long nights and weekends, inexperienced staff and few holidays. Most franchises require a large capital expenditure and limit your business to a local demographic. If that doesn’t sound appealing, perhaps your taste in business leans more toward the world of Play 2 Hire, Inc., Jobs 4 Grads Now and Jobs 4 All Now.
• In almost any community, 5%-20% are unemployed (does not count those who have just given up).(Crossroads)
• And anywhere from 50%-85% are mis-employed or unhappy with their current jobs. (Crossroads)
• Unemployment in college grads has risen 50% in the past year.
• Approximately 2.2 million in the current college graduating class (NACE)
• Make a difference by helping job seekers find their dream jobs
Play 2 Hire, Inc. wants an experienced professional who will:
Build something of value for themselves and their family.
Create the autonomy to make their own business decisions.
Leverage their corporate knowledge and background.
Work business-to-business hours and not weekends.
Stop getting on a plane every week and travel for fun, not business.
Understand the value of helping people with their personal and professional transition.
Have control over their destiny.
Develop a lifestyle and earning potential commensurate with their results.
If you have any questions or would like to speak with us directly about our Licensing Programs, Either email us at License Director or call Dave Hottle, CPC at 678-402-7672
AS SEEN AND HEARD ON:
BENEFITS TO YOU
- Work from Home or Office
- Multiple Revenue Streams available to help drive sales
- No Royalties!
- More flexibility than owning a franchise
- The system works 24/7 while you do not
- Licensee’s can enjoy professional achievement, while making a difference by helping job seekers find their dream jobs.
Support 24/7. You Are Not Alone!
- Real time tracking of traffic and commissions.
- Back office reporting tools.
- Email Templates.
- Massive Video Training Library.
- Website Banners, Links and Templates.
- Telephone Support